We caught this interesting job offer posted on the Israeli job-hunting web service Aliyah Job Center. In the description, the anonymous company says:
We are currently seeking 2 positions. One is full time and the second is part time. We are currently developing an innovative technology in 3D printing field
and further, candidates must be equipped with:
- 1+ years experience in C++ and VB
- Experience in 3D Software application and geometrical mathematics
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Quick and creative solution finding abilities
- Strong Knowledge of Visual Studio 2005-03
- Knowledge of CAD software
Now then, which Israeli-based company is involved with 3D Printing? We can think of only one: Objet, makers of the Eden series and the amazing two-materials-at-once Connex 3D printer.
If they're hiring, it could indicate good news for Objet, especially if they are expanding.