- For MakerBot: a gigantic sack full of MakerBot parts with elves to put them together
- For (the former) Desktop Factory: a new start with lots of cash (oh wait, they already got that from 3D Systems!)
- For Nick Jones of Gartner: His very own 3D printer, with many cartridges of material
- For MCOR, makers of the 3D Paper Printer: A North American sales office
- For Shapeways 3D print service: An integrated finishing service
- For Bre Prettis: a live demo of MakerBot on Letterman
- For us: a 3D Food Printer that actually works. We're hungry!
Best of the season to everyone!