The price breakthrough will permit a great many more schools to consider teaching 3D printing techniques to their students.
Not only does The RepMan cost less than commercial equivalents, they've also been able to reduce the cost of consumables. Consider these prices for a 1 kilogram bucket of each:
- £60 ABS
- £75 Polycapralactone (PCL)
- £20 High density polyethylene (HDPE)
- £20 Low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- £20 Polypropylene (PP)
- £20 Unplasticised polyvinylchloride (UPVC)
- £30 Polylactic acid (PLA)
We understand that although The RepMan was packaged specifically for the education market, they are receiving interest from industry as well.
Via The RapMan