We've been taking a look at books that seem popular among Fabbaloo readers and found some interesting options.
- How to Cast Small Metal and Rubber Parts (2nd Edition)
- 1800 Mechanical Movements, Devices and Appliances
- 507 Mechanical Movements: Mechanisms and Devices
- Makers: The New Industrial Revolution
- Printing in Plastic: Build Your Own 3D Printer
- The CNC Cookbook: An Introduction to the Creation and Operation of Computer Controlled Mills, Router Tables, Lathes, and More
What does this list indicate? Consider that the knowledge within this set of books enables you to not only build a 3D printer, but design machines, cast parts and understand the new Maker world of the 21st century.
And that's precisely what's happening. We're building the new century, one layer at a time.