While everyone slept, the guys at RapMan managed to squeeze in yet another new product: the RapMan Pro, pictured above. What's different from their original non-Pro Rapman, other than a price of "just under £2,000" up from the original £750 kit price? From their press release we can see the following:
- Pre-built only; not a kit
- More rigid chassis made of anodized aluminum - increases printing accuracy slightly
- Z-axis uses lead screws for improved performance
- Apparently "faster than most 3D printers on the market", perhaps at this price range
- Wide choice of polymer print media
We also think it looks cooler, and that's always worth something. Nice work, RapMan!
Via RapMan (Hat tip to Rachel)