- Consumer Products – Products that increase quality of life in the workplace, at home, during leisure time, or while traveling.
- Machinery and Equipment – Products that speed and improve work, manufacturing, or scientific research processes.
- Medical Products – Products that improve the efficiency and quality of healthcare.
- Safety and Security – Products that enhance the security or safety of individuals, businesses, communities, or nations.
- Sustainable Technologies – Products that help reduce dependence on non-renewable energy resources, as well as products designed for other purposes using environmentally friendly materials or manufacturing processes.
- Transportation – Products that enable movement of people and goods from one place to another.