- I want to sell my xxx model 3D printer. “The 3D Printer is very sparingly used & is in Mint Condition.”
- A “manager of one of the reputable company in Nigeria” wishes us to provide them with “all the types of the 3D printer you have”
- Could you please call me xxx-xxx-xxxx I have a customer interested in the xxx printer. ASAP!
- I have a business proposition that may excites you.
- <Something written in a language we don’t understand>
- I’d like to know the similarities and differences between <long list of products>
- What kind of plastic does XXX use?
Researchers in the US military have developed a set of tests to determine the strength of 3D printed parts that could aid in future metal 3D printing quality control.