- Full year revenue increased 44% over 2010
- The number of printer units increased much more, some 190%. Why hasn’t the revenue gone up similarly? We think because they are selling many more lower-cost personal 3D printer units
- Total income of USD$35.4 million for 2011. This is massively larger than all of the personal 3D printer startups we’ve seen, indicating the difficulty of competing against 3D Systems
- Some “drag” occurred during 4Q11 from corporate acquisition costs
- Amazingly, some USD$3.6M was spent developing the Cubify.com initiative
There is news about what appears to be a new player in the metal 3D printing powder market: ALTANA.