- A solid yet friendly case that provides safety for internal workings and transforms the device’s look into something families and children would resonate with.
- Easy to load print cartridges, which are available for USD$50 or less from a selection of very cool colors. They’re called “EZ Load Cartridges”, obviously.
- WiFi capability to send print jobs to the device without having to get out of your chair. We like anything that keeps us in our chairs. You can also use the included USB stick if you need the exercise, however.
- A tube of glue to assemble multi-part prints. It’s a small thing, but we think this is the only personal 3D printer that includes glue.
- They even include “25 Free Creations”, which we suspect are digital files from Freedom of Creation that you can quickly print on your Cube.