- Wireless access to enable those on the far side of the office to queue up a print without having to walk over
- Tablet-based touch-screen control panel, able to provide a simplified interface to timid office workers
- Enclosed (but not heated) build chamber, providing a way to reduce warpage of ABS prints and increase machine productivity
- Print job queuing to collect prints from a group
- Simplified settings and workflow
Tethon 3D announced a new product: a ceramic powder suitable for use in SLS 3D printers to add to their extensive portfolio of printable ceramic materials.