- How big of an object can I print?
- Is there a way to get rid of those unsightly layer lines?
- Why does printing take so long?!!
- Create a larger build volume
- Print in even higher resolutions
- Speed up the mechanical movements of the extrusion
A helmet manufacturer is using distributed 3D scanning technology to produce bespoke products for customers.
The pandemic is far from over, but its effect on 3D printing business is becoming clear; we list 4 new business models for 3D printing.
Shapr3D has been doing a lot of ‘bringing’ to their iPadOS-based CAD app over the past three years.
There are large 3D printers, and there are larger 3D printers. And then there is CADzilla.