Free Community Advertising
Fabbaloo provides support to the worldwide 3D printing community by offering 10,000 free advertising pageviews to qualified organizations.
Each month a fortunate applicant will be selected and will be allocated 10,000 pageviews on our site using a 300×250 medium rectangle advertising slot that will be randomly delivered to our audience throughout the assigned month.
Qualifications required include:
- Must be a non-profit or charitable entity
- Must be somehow involved with 3D printing or related technologies
- Must have a mandate to improve conditions for use of or access to 3D printing or related technologies
- Projects providing global improvements are favored over local or regional initiatives
- Must not have participated in this program in the prior 12 months
- Application must be received by the 20th of the month prior to permit time for evaluation, selection and advertisement preparation
- 10,000 pageviews of a supplied 300×250 graphical advertisement(s) (which must be approved for publication by our editors)
- Pageviews randomly distributed over an assigned monthly period, from the first of the month until the last day of the month
- Advertisement links to a specific URL of your choosing
- Brief profile of your venture in the monthly post describing the successful applicant
If you’d like to participate, feel free to fill out the application form below. One application is required for each monthly award – if you aren’t successful, try again the next month!