- Weight: 980 grams (2.1 lbs)
- Dimensions: 160 x 260 x 210 mm (6.25 x 10.2 x 8.2 in)
- Measurements: 18,000 measures/s
- Laser class: II (eye safe)
- Resolution in Z axis: 0.1 mm (0.004 in)
- Accuracy: Up to 80 μm (0.003 in)
- ISO: 50 μm + 250 μm/m
- Depth of field: 30 cm (12 in)
- Output format: .dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr
For many applications, handheld scanning may be the only possibility, and Creaform has been successfully producing this style of scanner for quite some time.
Did we say it's available right now?
Via Creaform (Hat tip to Karl)