Do you have a habit of 3D printing skulls? There’s a top ten list for that.
Cults 3D co-Founder Hugo advised us they’ve just put together a “Top Ten 3D Printed Skulls” list, including links to the 3D models so you can download and print them yourself.
The list includes a variety of skulls, ranging from the accurate to the abstract to the fanciful. Here’s the list:
- To make or not to make by leFabShop.
- Skull Box with Brain by 3DKitBash.
- Monkey Skull Egg by Macouno.
- Wolf Skull & Jaw Bone by 3DKitBash.
- Low Poly Skull by SkullsForChange.
- Horror Skull by Kfir.
- Hell Skull by Olas Undberg.
- Cerebrix Human Skull by Prevue.
- Toy Skull by Julien Le Pocher.
- Elvis Lapinou Skull by BulbZone.
For some unexplainable reason, we quite like the Low Poly Skull; you may too.
If this isn’t enough skulls for you, you might consider checking out 3D models of prehistoric man at the African Fossils site, which appears to have added quite a few more specimens since the last time we looked.