The new model apparently provides some interesting advantages over previous models:
- Faster turnaround (however, we saw no statistics on this) at similar cost
- Sleek design (see image above)
- Enhanced software that simplifies the process, including optimized waste removal
- Smooth curves and "parts that have a real tactile finish"
- Parts with "variable stiffness"
And of course, the MCOR's previous advantages still exist: very inexpensive print media (paper) and ecologically friendly, suitable for use anywhere. The 300 is slated to roll out to UK and Ireland in January.