Yes, we’re on board another airplane. The team travels to London, UK this week to participate in the 3D Printshow.
We’ve been to these events previously, and always found them fascinating. It’s an event where you can see and touch all manner of 3D printing equipment, services, software and models.
The event takes place in London’s Shoreditch area at the Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane from May 21-23rd.
We’ll be examining equipment and speaking to everyone in the 3D printing world present to find out the latest. We’ll also be speaking to you if you happen to drop by the show’s Knowledge Bar, where we will be answering your questions.
This year the show has some interesting features that focus on specific applications of 3D printing, including: a 3D printed food kitchen, medical applications and a 3D printed art gallery.
The show also features a series of live conferences where you’ll be able to hear from a very comprehensive list of tracks:
- Business: Progressing Perceptions
- Jewelry: Commercial and Creative Production
- Materials and Properties for Print
- 3D Printing for Medical Change
- Gastronomy: Press Print to Eat
- Design: Parameters, Products and Projects
- Education: 3D Printing for Education
- Newcomer: An Introduction to 3D Printing (We’ll be speaking and hosting this track)
- A New Medium for the Arts
- Maker: The Meaning of Making
- Fashion: Computational Fashion
If you’re in the London area, please come down and join us.
Via 3D Printshow