- CES, January 8-11 in Las Vegas (Whoops, already over!)
- CES, January 7-10, 2014 in Las Vegas
- Advanced Manufacturing Seminars February 12-14 in Anaheim, California
- RapidPro February 26-27 in Veldhoven, Netherlands
- SolidWorks World January 20-23 in San Diego
- AMUG (Additive Manufacturing User Group) April 14-18 in Jacksonville, Florida
- Inside 3D Printing April 22-23 in New York
- Maker Faire Bay Area May 18-19 in San Mateo, California
- Rapid June 10-13 in Pittsburgh
- Plastics Design & Moulding Exhibition & Conference June 18-19 in Telford, UK
- SigGraph 2013 July 21-25 in Anaheim, California
- World Maker Faire September 21-22 in New York
- TCT Show September 25-26 in Birmingham UK
- 3D Printing Event Fall 2013 in Eindhoven, Netherlands
- EuroMold December 3-6 in Frankfurt
After wearing out several pairs of shoes walking through this year’s Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas checking out the increasing number of 3D printing booths, we thought we’d tell you which other conferences and trade shows might include 3D printing content. Here are the major events involving 3D printing, aside from local Maker Faires.
Which one should you attend? It depends on your budget and goals, but it’s possible one of these is geographically convenient for you to attend. We can say that the two most notable shows where you’ll see the largest quantity of manufacturers and products will be CES (primarily consumer-based 3D printing) and EuroMold (primarily commercial and industrial 3D printing).
If you have an interest in 3D printing and one of these events is taking place near you, well, you know what to do.